130 Court Street, Watertown, NY 13601
Constructed in 1905. It was originally the Roth and Santee Building and was a very interesting contribution to architectural history. It was the first building in the country where you "could live, work, recreate and dine all within it's walls".
In 1992, Neighbors became the developer of the former Brighton Hotel.
Neighbors packaged a syndication raising $3.2 million to substantially renovate the building providing 36 affordable apartments for both income eligible and market households.
Located in the Heart of Historic Downtown Watertown. Lease a bright and spacious apartment in this award-winning Historic Apartment Building.
Apartments & Amenities
1 Bedroom Apartments
- Hardwood floors or wall to wall carpet
- Kitchens feature Stove, refrigerator and raised panel oak cabinets
- 1 Bedroom units have large walk-in closets
- Convenient Location
- History Lobby
- Marble Stair Case
- Spacious Carpeted Corridors
- Wonderful Views of Historic Downtown Watertown or the scenic Black River
- Modern Elevator
- Laundry Rooms on every other floor
- Recycling rooms on every floor
- Secured lobby with intercom
- Heat & hot water included in rent. Central domestic hot water means no hot water heaters in the way
Studio units include an extra room for use as a sleeping area, study or den. These units meet or exceed housing quality standards for Section 8 assistance. Fully equipped, handicapped accessible units available.
Rents & Income Limits
Household Income Limits (for Income Based Units)
1 Person $26,640.002 Person $30,480.003 Person $34,260.00
*Income eligibility is at time of lease signing.
Income of original occupants may increase after occupancy without displacement.